22 August 2011

Welcome to the new look yatesorama!

...and you are very welcome to take a tour around this humble wee blogspot.

The site comprises mainly of family and friends photos, holiday scenes in Holland, France and Isle of Wight, plus an odd assortment of nonsense that makes me smile. There are some cool videos too.

Apart from declaring my strong faith as a Christian, I don't do religion, politics, social affairs or anything controversial on this site. The site is for fun only!

Coming soon: Winter 2011/12, archive Yates photos from the attic.  Also updated links to other Yates sites. Please get in touch if you'd like to link to/from yatesorama.  I hope to update the site at least monthly during the long winter Aberdeenshire nights.

I don't publish my email address! The easiest way to get in touch with me is through Facebook (Stuart Yates, Kemnay), or leave a comment on this page.

Paul took the photos in the montage - he needs the work, you know, so if you like his photos and you'd like to discuss his work or possible commissions, you can contact him on Facebook - Paul Stuart Lewis Yates.

Finally, click the pic to enlarge and see the castle! Where is it?  The clue may be lost east of New York! (easy peasy lemon squeezy!) 





No comments: